Doctor insights on:
Don't know: In the US you cannot. So check with a pharmacist in Canada. ...Read more
I have over testosterone and have been prescribed yasmin for 3 months. I get stomach pains after taking. Is there other prescription i can take?
Why doesn't diarrhea affect yasmin if the prescription information says something about intense diarrhea and lost of effect?
Was prescribed yasmin pills for polycystic ovaries. is it ok to switch to diane the next month since it's cheaper?
Birth control pill: Yasmin is a combination birth control pill (oral contraceptive) that contains the ingredients ethinyl Estradiol as the estrogen component and drosperinone as the progestational component. It comes packaged in a 28 day pack where 21 tablets contain the active ingredients and 7 tablets are inert. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it okey, if you do not follow the day sequence written at the back of yasmin pills when taking them? but rather use your own random sequence yet ta
Why random?: Realistically- you need to take the colored (active) pills daily untill they are finished then you can take the white (placebo) pills. You should take the active and placebo pills at random because there is a good chance the pills won't do there job at preventing pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I need an emergency morning pill urgently. I only have access to Yasmin. Can I use it as an emergency pill? If yes, what is the does? Please help asap
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i tell how bad my vision is from my contact lens prescription?
- Do you always need a prescription to get an oxygen tank?
- Names of prescription cough syrup
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay to convert my glasses prescription to my contact lens prescription?
- List of prescription scar reducing creams
- Prescription pain killers and opiates leading to infertility
- Is there a way to determine my visual acuity from my contact prescription?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free