Doctor insights on:
Yasmin Oral Contraceptive Pill
Been taking oral contraceptive pill for 2yrs now.i decided to take it for long term now.is it bad?
No: But there are other long term contraceptives including shots, implantable contraceptives, IUD's, individual diaphragms, etc. you can read up on them and discuss them with your OB. ...Read more
Not studied: This is not in the standard pharmacopia of MD science, so it would be hard to answer that question. To avoid any unknown interaction it is best not to use it in conjunction. ...Read more
Can I take a break in the middle of my oral contraceptive pill if I have taken 2 packs in a row, with out a break between them?
6 weeks: 6 weeks is typical. If you are nursing, make sure your milk is well established, or ocps can dry it up. ...Read more
OCP bleeding: YesGet a more detailed answer ›
I'm on the oral contraceptive pill and i finished my gap week and started again but i had a tiny bit of dark bleeding when i had started again why?
Pill side effects: In the first 1-3 months after starting birth control pills, irregular bleeding (termed "breakthrough bleeding" is common. For almost everyone, periods become very regular and predictable after that time. Write down the dates of bleeding, keep taking the pill at the same time daily (missed pills can cause irregular bleeding), and see your doctor if it persists beyond 3 months. ...Read more
Are the long term side effects know after 10 years using levetiracetam? Can levetiracetam cause health problems while taking oral contraceptive pill?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does oral contraceptive pill mood changes cause postpartum depression?
- Can you take tetracycline when you have oral contraceptive pills?
- Side effects of althea oral contraceptive pills
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- List of oral contraceptive pills
- Yasmin contraceptive pill
- Yaz oral contraceptive pills
- Oral contraceptive pills vitamin c
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free