Doctor insights on:
Yasmin And Amoxicillin
I have been taking yasmin for four years now and I have to take 3 days of amoxicillin. Would this affect my bc? And if so for how long?
I am taking amoxacillin for a sinus infection and i take sprintec I am taking amoxacillin for a sinus infection and i take sprintec as an oral contraceptive because my boyfriend of 2yrs is allergic to condoms (i seen him break out and we went to dr) so th
If : If your period does not come during the placebo row then take an early prediction pregnancy test. Otherwise, consider your pill is causing you to have light to no menses. This is common with some of the new low dose estrogen pills. I doubt the antibiotic interfered with the birth control pill. This is a controversial topic, however if you are missing your period as of now the timing would be off in regards to the antibiotic interacting with the pill. Good luck. ...Read more
I just took 4 875mg amoxicillin back to back, without knowing I shouldn't make up doses. Am I likely to overdose?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Amoxicillin and antacids
- Doxycycline and amoxicillin together
- Metronidazole and amoxicillin together side effects
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cipro and amoxicillin together
- Amoxicillin and nyquil
- Can i take azithromycin and amoxicillin at the same time?
- Amoxicillin and advil
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free