Doctor insights on:
Birth control pill: Yasmin is a combination birth control pill (oral contraceptive) that contains the ingredients ethinyl Estradiol as the estrogen component and drosperinone as the progestational component. It comes packaged in a 28 day pack where 21 tablets contain the active ingredients and 7 tablets are inert. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it okey, if you do not follow the day sequence written at the back of yasmin pills when taking them? but rather use your own random sequence yet ta
Why random?: Realistically- you need to take the colored (active) pills daily untill they are finished then you can take the white (placebo) pills. You should take the active and placebo pills at random because there is a good chance the pills won't do there job at preventing pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I need an emergency morning pill urgently. I only have access to Yasmin. Can I use it as an emergency pill? If yes, what is the does? Please help asap
Talk to your GYN: You need to ask your GYN, as the medication has to be prescribed. ...Read more
Trouble?: Don't know what trouble you are talking about...skipping periods, has too many, other concerns? ...Read more
A birth control pill: Yasmin is a combined birth control pill. There is ethinyl Estradiol along with the Progesterone drospirenone. Drospirenone is a 4th generation Progesterone which may cause increased blood clots. But the risk of blood clots is still much lower than the risk during a pregnancy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ddavp ok with alcohol
- Can you drink alcohol while taking cephalexin?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking penicillin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you drink alcohol while taking doxycycline?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking clindamycin?
- Is it okay to drink alcohol while you on your menstrual cycle?
- How long after taking antibiotics can one drink alcohol?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free