Doctor insights on:
Finger Pain When Writing
3 weeks now, i've lost dexterity my right hand. Hard to use a fork or write. Ring finger is beginning to curl and can't my little finger to move in?
Immobilization: Immobilizing the finger will not only make it feel better, you can use it more effectively. You will certainly have to adapt temporarily with a new writing style, or try typing with your other fingers. ...Read more
Wound: Cuts on finger can become dangerous if it gets infected especially if the person is not immunised against tetanus and they get exposed to bug which causes tetanus. Tetanus bug is prevalent as spores in nature and its easy to get exposed to these spores but prevention by vaccination is easy . So everyone should keep themselves up to date with vaccination . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes and No: Microvascular surgery can be performed to restore a missing thumb. A toe can be removed from the foot and replanted on to the hand to provide a greater functioning hand. This is significant surgery, and used primarily for very select patients. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I write so much that my third finger is dented what should i do
- Is it safe to write on your skin?
- How to write a diet plan?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Kernicterus talk read write
- How to write prescription for crutches?
- Metacarpal will able write
- Tax write off form
- Finger amputated will learn write all over