Doctor insights on:
Wrist Pain Typing
Stretch and Movement: Use good posture/ ergonomics when sitting at the desk performing work related activities. Regularly move your neck, shoulders, back and limbs through various positions as a quick range of motion exercise. Occasional stretches of the muscles in these areas will keep them from becoming too tense which can lead to pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How do I get rid of wrist pain? Complained for 2 weeks but boss wont let me stop typing for 12 hours per day.
Change the job: If your job involves typing for 12 hrs a day it is too much stress on your wrist joint, . Can you run 12 hrs a day? First rest to recuperate, see your physician for some pain medications, splinting of wrist for couple of wks, . If these measures fails you will need conduction studies to rule out carpal, it tunnel syndrome. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Relieve wrist pain typing
- Finger pain from typing
- Pain in fingers from typing
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my wrist hurt after 4 hours straight of typing?
- Why is my finger tingling when i lean on wrist while typing?
- What is the best way to hold your wrists when typing?
- Wrist pain in both wrists
- Talk to a hand surgeon online for free