Doctor insights on:
Would It Be Safe To Use Medical Super Glue To Seal A Cut On My Eyelid
I've read about people using medical super glue to seal cuts, but would it be safe to do it on the eyelid?
My daughter had a cut above eyelid and we took her to urgent care last night. Glue and bandage applied.tonight small puss out of other eye. Related?
I have a small cut on both eyelids that developed suddenly. They'll heal and then tear again- it's a vicious cycle. I don't know what this is about..?
Eyelids abrasions: Do these "cuts" occur on both upper and lower eyelids, right and left? You may have dermatitis of the eyelids or allergy to make-up or some other product you are using on the eyelids. I suggest that you make an appointment with an Ophthalmologist/Oculoplastic surgeon for further evaluation and management. I hope this helps. ...Read more
What to do if i cut the inside of my eyelid somehow, and now there is like this white thing that keeps forming over the cut. What is it?
ER & eyelid surgeon: If an er is available, you should be seen there as you may have more extensive injuries, including a fractured eye socket, nose or facial bone. A ct scan may be ordered to assess your facial bones as well as check for any bleeding inside the head. An oculoplastic surgeon can then be called in to take care of your eyelid laceration. ...Read more
Visual field;dry eye: If your upper eyelid skin is so redundant to the point that it actually obscures your vision than this may be considered a medical reason for surgery. This is determined with a special examination called visual field testing. Alternatively, the lower eyelid may be so lax that it pulls away from the eyelid (ectropion) and it is called ectropion, these are two of the primary medical reasons. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is a vibrating back massager safe to use on my back while i am pregnant?
- How long after an abortion would it be safe to use tampons again?
- Is it safe to use hydrocortisone cream on my face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a cyst on my scalp should i be concerned or need to get it drained
- What can i do for my cut on the eyelid without going to a doctor?
- Is it safe to use baking soda on a toddlers teeth?
- Infected cut on my leg to the bone how can i treat it without seeing a doctor
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free