Doctor insights on:
Would Blood Show Up In Urine For Yeast Infection
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
I had a lil blood in my urine I just got over a bad yeast infection an a uti not sure why I still have blood in my urine?
My daughter has a rash and blood in her urine and smells pretty funky. She has been treated for a UTI and yeast infection. But its reoccurring. ?
See your doctor.: If the symptoms are not better or if recurring then she needs a follow up visit immediately. Good luck! ...Read more
Yeast infection came and went on its own...4 weeks later sudden UTI with urine in blood. Easy bruising/unexplained weightloss. Leukemia?
Might have yeast infection? There's some white flakes in urine and now a foul puss in belly button. Will monistat work?
Can having a yeast infection show some trace of blood in urine and protein in urine. 14 weeks pregnant no high blood pressure.
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a yeast infection show in urine?
- How long does it take for lyme disease show up in blood stream?
- What is the time frame for adipex to show up in a urine drug screen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will marijuana show up in a blood test for liver enzymes
- Can yeast infection cause blood in urine?
- How long does it take for hiv to show up in your blood?
- Would aids show up in a blood test
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free