Doctor insights on:
Would Blood Show Up In Urine For Yeast Infection
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
I had a lil blood in my urine I just got over a bad yeast infection an a uti not sure why I still have blood in my urine?
My daughter has a rash and blood in her urine and smells pretty funky. She has been treated for a UTI and yeast infection. But its reoccurring. ?
See your doctor.: If the symptoms are not better or if recurring then she needs a follow up visit immediately. Good luck! ...Read more
Might have yeast infection? There's some white flakes in urine and now a foul puss in belly button. Will monistat work?
Yeast infection came and went on its own...4 weeks later sudden UTI with urine in blood. Easy bruising/unexplained weightloss. Leukemia?
Urine Testing: Nope. Not in any way.Get a more detailed answer ›
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Would hiv show up in a blood test
- Would cancer show up in blood test
- Would aids show up in a blood test
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long would it take herpes to show up on a blood test?
- Would a lego show up on an xray
- How long does it take a yeast infection to show up?
- Would cancer show in a blood test
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free