Doctor insights on:
Worst Oral Thrush Symptom
Coughing: No.Get a more detailed answer ›
Late, usually: Usually a sign of late infection, i.e. overt AIDS, usually several years after catching HIV. It can occur in early HIV, but usually does not. In either recent or longstanding HPV, thrush is never the only symptom. Also, most coated tongue and other white patches in the mouth are not thrush. See a doctor if you have symptoms you are concerned about. ...Read more
Oral thrush 14th day after possible HIV exposure.Is it ARS symptom? P24 Combo on13th day; index value 0.1& nonreactive.No other symptoms.How reliable?
Negative test 4 HIV 6 months ago. With same partner an using condoms. Recently have oral thrush. Hiv symptom or from proair and recent start of advair?
Ebv,cmv IgG positive; HIV negative, continious fever general swollen lymphnodes, oral thrush, rash; frm 6 mon, symptom strted after sex w girl, hep?
Get a New Doctor: You are not providing any evidence that you have had any correct testing or evaluation of your problem. Your problem will NEVER be solved on the internet. You need a thorough blood testing and examination. And you have been repeatedly advised that this has to be done with an Infectious Disease Expert. Not sure why you brought us the same retread question as before. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Worst oral cancer symptom
- Is diarrhea a symptom of oral thrush?
- Is cheilitis a symptom of oral thrush?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is crying a symptom of oral thrush?
- Is bumps in mouth a symptom of oral thrush?
- Is koplik spots a symptom of oral thrush?
- Is decreased appetite a symptom of oral thrush?
- Talk to a dermatologist online