Doctor insights on:
Worst Inverting Papillomas Symptom
Would an inverted papilloma in the nostril be easily distinguished from cartilage that may protrude?Dr. Thinks tiny thing on inner wall is cartilage.
What is inverted papilloma with dysplasia and foci of in situto invasive squamous cell carcinoma(transitional)?
What does this mean? Inverted papilloma with dysplasia and foci of in situ invasive squamous cell carcinoma (transitional)?
Premalignant: An inverted papilloma is a tumor in which surface epithelial cells grow downward into the underlying supportive tissue. It may occur in the nose and/or sinuses or in the urinary tract (bladder, renal pelvis, ureter, urethra).. With dysplasia and in-situ squamous Ca this would probably be a premalignant sinus carcinoma bordering on squamous cell Ca needing resection. ...Read more
Should I be worried if at 18 my nipples started going inverted (not permanently inverted, but they just go in sometimes but are easy to get out) if I'm not having any other symptoms? I'm 24 now.
Nipple inversion: The nipples fall below the level of your areola in the center. There is no projection. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Worst infection of the uterine lining after childbirth symptom
- Worst amniotic fluid infection symptom
- Causes of inverted papilloma
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Worst vanishing twin syndrome symptom
- Worst epiglottitis symptom
- Worst vaginal infections symptom
- Worst paget's disease of breast symptom
- Talk to a dermatologist online