Doctor insights on:
Worst Genital Warts Symptom
Genital warts are warts with a raised, irregular, flesh colored appearance and can be found anywhere throughout the genital area. The medical term for them is condylomata accuminata and they are caused by certain subtypes of the human papilloma virus (HPV). They are mildly contagious by direct genital contact but are NOT a risk for cervical cancer (which is caused by other subtypes of HPV). There are multiple treatments available and there is also ...Read more
Not apodiaty ?: Direct this to your family doctor.Get a more detailed answer ›
Not a Podiatry ?: Need to ask your family doctor.Get a more detailed answer ›
A long time: It can be a long time.Get a more detailed answer ›
Not a podiatry ?: Please direct this to your family dr. ...Read more
The major organs of the reproductive system includes, the external genitalia (penis and vulva) as well as a number of internal organs including the gamete producing gonads (testicles and ovaries). Diseases of the human reproductive system are very common and widespread, particularly ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Worst warts symptom
- Is vulvar irritation a symptom of genital warts?
- Is vaginal odor a symptom of genital warts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is change in vaginal discharge a symptom of genital warts?
- Is painless fleshy bumps a symptom of genital warts?
- A genital wart
- Genital warts
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free