Doctor insights on:
Worst Concussion Symptom
Got a concussion 9 weeks ago. Practically symptom free but I'm a tad bit "foggy", no memory issues though. Will alcohol cause permanent damage?
I received a concussion 7.5 weeks ago but the only symptom I've had is a slight fogginess. It seems like tunnel vision. Does this require treatment?
Concussion: Yes. The persistent symptoms require evaluation with an MRI of the brain. A concussion specialist may want to do neuropsychological testing to identify any subtle cognitive deficits. You will want to get cleared by your physician for sports and exercise too. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I suffered a minor concussion 9 days ago. My only lasting symptom was a minor headache which ceased about three days ago. Can i drink tomorrow night?
Wouldn't recommend: After a brain injury, it would be better to avoid alcohol and any other nervous system depressant for quite a while. Remember, it the only one your have or will ever get. Take care of it now. It has to last a life time! discuss this with your pcp, neurologist or ns who treated you. ...Read more
I'm going into wk 4 of concussion. New symptom today : a fluttering noise in my ears accompanied by pain at the top/back of my head . Is this normal?
? migraine ?: Many patients who have suffered a concussion will later develop a tendency for migraines. These may present with irritation by light and/or sound, strange visual or auditory sensations, and throbbing head pain. However, you should be sure some other condition has not developed. A thorough medical evaluation would be appropriate. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Worst infection of the uterine lining after childbirth symptom
- Worst amniotic fluid infection symptom
- Worst congenital heart disease symptom
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Worst epiglottitis symptom
- Worst vaginal infections symptom
- Worst paget's disease of breast symptom
- Can wetting the bed a symptom of a concussion?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free