Doctor insights on:
Worried Pregnant Hpv
I was diagnosed with HPV when I was pregnant with my daughter, but since have been nornal I'm worried that I infected her very worried" she's only 6?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Diagnosed with HPV 1.5 years ago when I was pregnant I got it from my husband. After I had my last child I still had it. What does HPV do to the body?
Cervical cancer risk: Certain strains of HPV make women more likely to develop cervical cancer. However, if you get regular pap smears you can get treatment before you develop cancer. HPV does not mean you will get cancer, it means you need to get regular pap smears so that any abnormal cells can be treated before they turn into cancer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have HPV and I have been trying to get pregnant for a year. Im 20 years old and i got diagnosed with HPV 2 years ago. How can I get pregnant?
No: Briefly, no. The simple presence of hpv is not associated with below-normal fertility. Uncommonly, women treated for hpv with aggressive conization or cryo procedures may have problems related to a damaged cervical canal. Although not rare, this is still an uncommon problem. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Remember rhogam shot born pregnant worried antibodies harm baby
- Pregnant excited worried nipples dark will
- Could having hpv affect my chances of getting pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get pregnant while having iregular periods and hpv?
- Can you get pregnant when you have hpv?
- Worried about toxoplasmosis while pregnant
- Having hpv and getting pregnant
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free