Doctor insights on:
Womens Heart Attack Symptoms
It could be varied: But can include chest pain, or radiation of pain to the jaw, neck, or arm, shortness of breath, or exertional shortness of breath, or sweats. Sometimes, people have atypical symptoms, such as discomfort in the abdomen. You might have nausea. Sometimes, it can be fatigue but this is pretty atypical. Keep in mind your risk factors. If you have them, be proactive and be tested... Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Be Careful: Symptoms include chest pain of different types, the pain can radiate to the neck, or the back or the arms, bad indigestion can also be a sign, heart palpitation, associated sweating or feeling of doom, associated anxiety, feeling very weak and short of breath. There are other symptoms. If you are having chest pain and worried, call 911 now before it is too late. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Several different: Heart attack patients typical present with chest pressure, chest pain, neck or arm pain. In my female patients they can sometimes present with shortness of breath or fatigue. If you have concerning symptoms see your health care provider. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I read women with heart attacks have subtler symptoms than men. I have stomach-/backache, nausea, lightheadedness and fatigue. Should i be worried?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Heart attack symptoms in women under 40
- Symptoms of heart attack in women under 30
- Symptoms of heart attack in women over 60
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the signs and heart attack symptoms for women?
- What are the symptoms of a heart attack in women?
- Signs and symptoms of a heart attack in women
- Heart attack symptoms women back pain
- Talk to a cardiologist online