Doctor insights on:
Women In Their Thirties Diagnosed With Lupus
No one knows: No one knows for certain.Get a more detailed answer ›
It depends: It most often can be made early if the doctor suspects it is present and orders appropriate tests. See a rheumatologist. ...Read more
All lupus patients : All lupus patients need to be carefully treated. You are a normal person who happens to have lupus. Age can impact therapy because of caution of using therapy that can impact pregnancy. All medications can have side effects no matter what your age is. It also depends on what type of lupus you have. ...Read more
NIH: Lupus is a disease where your immune system attacks different body organs-skin, kidneys, liver etc. ...Read more
See details: If all of your tests are negative then the diagnosis of lupus is very unlikely. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes osteoporosis in women in thirties?
- Vitamins supplements for women in their early thirties
- How to get diagnosed with lupus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Criteria to diagnose lupus
- Can a rheumatologist diagnose lupus?
- Scalp biopsy to diagnose lupus
- What test are used to diagnose lupus?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free