Doctor insights on:
Women Having Intercourse
Yes: This is a red flag. Seek a counselor. ...Read more
Yes: It is possible for spina bifida females to become pregnant if they have regular menses and are actively maturing ova. The neural tube defect does not by itself preclude the abiltiy to get pregnant provided the endocrine function and uterus/ovaries developed normally. Their fertility should be the same as any other woman. Most important is starting Folic Acid at least 4-5 months before pregnancy. ...Read more
Can I get Pregnant: If the period is on time and of normal duration then most likely not. But there are lots of variables. You may want to browse here. There are millions of questions and answers on this very topic. ...Read more
Can women get pregnant when having intercourse when shes on her period and her partner cums in her?
I have a Bartholin's cyst and i'm scared- i read about women having permanent pain during intercourse even after getting help/surgery. Is that rare?
These can : Be so painful, and repeat. Getting them drained can also leave a scar. Sometimes it's the best way to go, but there are great herbs and baths for this. Sitz baths with lavander, bentonite clay, castor oil packs etc can be used in a bath or topically. See if you can find an herbalist in your area to guide you. Acupuncture can help too-and no, the needles don't go near the cyst. ...Read more
I have a bartholin's cyst & have been very upset because i hear about women having permanent pain during intercourse, even after help. Is that rare?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ovulation predictor kit positive when to have intercourse
- Is it okay for people with lichen sclerosis to have intercourse?
- Can you have intercourse while taking vagyl?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it ok to have intercourse the day before a colposcopy?
- Upper right abdominal pain while having intercourse
- Can i have intercourse after laparoscopic appendectomy?
- Why do i have to urinate during intercourse?
- When to have intercourse after ovulation