Doctor insights on:
Women Continue To Ovulate While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes , You Can : Even with perfect use of contraceptives there will be a failure rate of 1% or so in most of the series but still better than other measures. ...Read more
After a pcos woman give birth how much a couple should wait before trying to conceive again?Does being immediately pregnant stop breast feeding?
Cycle, not period: Let's use the word "cycle" to mean menstrual cycle, not menstrual period. The menstrual cycle starts the first day of period and lasts until the next period starts. Ovulation is about 2 weeks after the START of the cycle/period, in a 28-day cycle. That also means about 2 weeks before the next cycle/period begins. Hoep very much this helps you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unknown: It might be safe, and in fact might be beneficial for preventing gestational diabetes (diabetes that occurs during pregnancy). Researchers in italy are recruiting for a clinical trial: http://clinicaltrials.Gov/ct2/show/nct01511835. However it has not been well studied so we really don't know for sure whether or not it is safe during pregnancy. Talk to your doctor. ...Read more
1-3 cycles: Most women resume ovulating right after discontinuing pill, but it may be normal to take up to 3 cycles. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do women ovulate while pregnant?
- Do women still ovulate while pregnant?
- Is it possible to ovulate while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Chances of getting pregnant while ovulating
- Is it possible to get pregnant while not ovulating?
- Chances of getting pregnant while not ovulating
- Can you only get pregnant while ovulating?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free