Doctor insights on:
Wolf Spider Bites On Humans
My wolf spider bite has puss coming out, is there another way to get the infection stuff out besides going to the doctor?
Variable.: Spider bites can have variable appearances. It might cause a pink or red bump with no symptoms. Or it could itch or be painful. Venomous spiders may cause significant pain radiating far from the site, cramping, sweating, necrosis of tissue or worse if there is an allergic reaction. ...Read more
Not usually - but: possible if allergic. A black widow bite can cause pain that spreads to chest, abdomen or back which may be associated with abdominal cramping. There may be intense sweating near the wound or involving an effected extremity. Brown recluse spider's bite can cause no reaction, a mild reaction, an immediate or a delayed reaction. With a significant reaction a which blister appears after bit. The > ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
In US - 2 of: significance are black widow & brown recluse. ...Read more
Please see: Please see your dermatologist asap.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What do spider bites look like on human skin?
- What does a spider bite look like on a human?
- Spider bite pictures on humans
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Identifying spider bites on humans
- Symptoms of a spider bite on a human
- Spider mite bites on humans
- What do spider bites look like on humans?
- Talk to a dermatologist online