Doctor insights on:
Dont think so: No. I did not know about it and did a few qualified web search on this product. Sarcoidosis is a different beast altogether with lot of controversies and, not talking in negative about this product about other indications or its belief, even the standard treatment of steroids is questioned by authorities. I would not rely on this. ...Read more
Hi, I have been having the itchy rush on my palms and feet for a year now. Antihistamines not helping. Can I try Wobenzym?
GREAT question, Dino: There are many: Drugs.com, Epocrates, Medscape, Webmd to name just a few. They're what I use when answering lazy HealthTap posters' interaction questions here. I enthusiastically encourage you to use them. A DIY approach to cross-checking your medications for interactions will make you a better patient & put you in better control of your care because you'll learn, understand & remember more. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Interaction between zyrtec and cough medicine
- Lorazepam and melatonin interaction
- Zoloft benadryl interaction
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Methylprednisolone alcohol interaction
- Lisinopril interaction with naproxen
- Zoloft and claritin interaction
- Lymphatic system interactions with other systems
- What is the interaction of alcohol and fluconazole?