Doctor insights on:
Wobenzym For Arthritis
Dont think so: No. I did not know about it and did a few qualified web search on this product. Sarcoidosis is a different beast altogether with lot of controversies and, not talking in negative about this product about other indications or its belief, even the standard treatment of steroids is questioned by authorities. I would not rely on this. ...Read more
Hi, I have been having the itchy rush on my palms and feet for a year now. Antihistamines not helping. Can I try Wobenzym?
Is there any supplement or vitamin or something that will help w/ joint pain not due 2 arthritis. Ex: glucosamine & chondroitin. Does it really help?
Inflammation: Arthritis is inflammation within a joint. The most common type is osteoarthritis which is a wear and tear arthritis. Another is rheumatoid arthritis which is an autoimmune problem where the body attacks its own tissues. The common syptoms of arthritis is pain, swelling and stiffness in the affected joint. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Osteoarthritis (OA): Is a "wear and tear" arthritis, degeneration of one or more joints. It can have many causes such as an injury, biomechanical abnormalities and more which cause progressive joint damage over time. Treatment is largely symptomatic at first, but it is also wise to look into the underlying cause to help treat it effectively. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do the tommy copper products being sold for arthritis work?
- What is better for arthritis celecoxib or meloxicam?
- What happens if you stop taking methotrexate for arthritis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does synvisc one provide pain relief for sufferers of hip arthritis?
- Bone scan for arthritis
- Safest arthritis medication for patients with chronic kidney disease
- Best climate for arthritis
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free