Doctor insights on:
Without An Autopsy How Can You Tell If Someone Died Of A Stroke Or Heart Attack
An autopsy is an examination of an individual after death to ascertain the cause of death. It can be a complete examination of all organs or a focussed examination of one (or several) organ(s). It may involve gross examination (features obvious to the naked eye) as well as microscopic examination of dissected tissues. The results are often released in the form ...Read more
My mother recently died from a heart attack while having a stroke during dialysis. How could this be?
Dad heart attack 54, mom stroke 54, mom's mom died late 40 heart attack, dad's dad died late 50. All thin, low cholesterol, low bp. Microvascular?
Cardiologist: You have described enough risk factors in your family history, heart rate and history of inflammation that you should consult a cardiologist for a proper investigation. The issue is not suitable for this forum as it requires in-person evaluation. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Family history father had stroke then a heart attack, brother died of a heart valve issue, mom died of a blood clot to the lung, having chest pain and pressure with heart palpatations I have history of asd repair and tricuspid regurgitation
Heart attack: A stroke is to the brain what a heart attack is to the heart. You could call a stroke a brain attack. They don't clinically look alike because losing brain tissue causes neurologic symptoms and heart attack causes heart symptoms like pain and shortness of breath. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Chest and brain: Heart attack is damage to heart stroke is damage to brain some heart attack patients may be from emboli, or have low cardiac output and also damage brain with hypoxia both have some common risk! smoking obesity high blood pressure diabetes hyperlipemia prevention is best. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Can you tell me the chances of diseases of the heart (heart attack, stroke, blockage etc.) for a man in his forties ?
Coronary: Coronary arteries can spasm and if duration long enough damage can be done. If identified during work up there is treatment . Most heart attacks are atherosclerotic and thrombotic. Migraines and headaches can relate to spasm, but brain damage from those is unusual. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there any way to tell if someone died of a heart attack without an autopsy?
- How can you tell if someone fakes a heart attack?
- How can you tell if a rash is caused by an allergic reaction or something else?
- How can you tell if back pain is caused by an std or not without getting checked?
- How can you tell if your having a heart attack?
- If your chest hurts how can you tell if its a heart attack
- Can an ekg tell if you had a heart attack?
- How can you tell if you have a cut in your mouth or herpes?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free