Doctor insights on:
Withdrawals From Zoloft
Are they're any natural supplements or vitamins I can take while going through horrible withdrawal from Zoloft and Welbutrin?
Be careful: As if you don't know what your response to various supplements, you could actually make your symptoms worse or develop other issues. If your issues are truly related to abruptly stopping Zoloft and/or Wellbutrin, why don't your review this with your doctor and try to come up with a plan to more slowly taper off of these medications to prevent withdrawal symptoms. ...Read more
About 5 to 7 days: Half life is about a day. So on a dose of 50 mg , every day there will be 1/2 left from the day before. Other factors include age of patient, frequency and amount used. ...Read more
DEPENDS ON SYMPTOM: In an otherwise healthy patient, whose dose has been gradually reduced prior to discontinuing, symptoms are usually mild and "self-limiting". Two to four weeks is common. Symptoms which were relieved with the zoloft may rebound on discontinuation and are not the same as the withdrawal symptoms. Patients differ. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I'm tapering off Zoloft 75mg that I've been taking daily for 10yrs. I'm taking 50mg but feeling withdrawals already. Will the symptoms ever go away?
Really tricky.: without an exam, I can only give general information, first, withdrawal vs the depression coming back can be tricky. Psychological upset from a change in a helpful med vs physical withdrawal.. tricky Each are mananged differently and have different resolution times. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I stopped taking my Zoloft 3 weeks ago, the withdrawal symptoms were bad so I went back on tonight and I feel real sick. Not sure if It's a concern?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do withdrawal symptoms last from zoloft?
- Side effects of withdrawal from zoloft
- How long will withdrawal symptoms from zoloft last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Alcohol withdrawals from one bottle of wine per night
- Will i experience withdrawal symptoms stopping zoloft after only using it 3 days
- Increasing zoloft from 50mg to 100mg
- Withdrawal symptoms from depressants can include
- Talk to a neurologist online