Doctor insights on:
With Other Tnf Inhibitors Such As Humira And Enbrel Are There
See below: The important side effects that have been most extensively related to tnf blockers include: lymphoma, infections including tuberculosis, congestive heart failure, demyelinating disease, a lupus-like syndrome, induction of auto-antibodies, injection site reactions, and systemic side effects. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Dear doctors, as a person with ankylosing spondylitis, could you tell about the price of tnf-inhibitors, such as etanercept, infliximab, adalimumab?
I'm 41 and developed psoriasis/psa 1.5 years ago after strep. I have a hard time keeping up with work and kids. My next step is enbrel. Is it reasonable to ask for bupropion (mild tnf inhibitor) 1st?
What is it like to have any experience with blood monitoring for anti tnf therapy (humira/enbrel) whilst traveling for multi stop flights abroad?
See details: People who are stable on TNF biologics do not require blood test monitoring more than once every 3 months. Those in my practice who have been stable for years only have monitoring every 6 months. ...Read more
Would a doctor ever prescribe an anti-TNF such as Enbrel or Humira for mechanical non malignant back pain or a lumbar strain?
Although: evidence may show some benefit, cost make it impractical . ...Read more
Very few for all.: My experience and the published literature on comparative side-effects say they are about the same and not very common. My bias is for Humira and against remicade. As far as response and efficacy, most recent studies say that they are equivalant in rheumatoid arthritis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What is the mean onset of action and peak time for therapeutic effects to relieve symptoms of RA with tnf inhibitors?
Several months!: Results can occur quickly, but most say results can take several months to be fully realized. Remember, inflamed tissue within joints can take time to be resorbed! it also depends on the length of time you have had your rheumatoid arthritis, and also whether mechanical damage has occurred! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm just started wellbutrin for depression, but I just read it is a tnf inhibitor and can increase the risk of cancer? Is this true?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is lumiday safe to take with any other medicine such as risperdone and celexa?
- What are the side effects of tuberculosis medicines such as rifampin and inh?
- Are there any options other than a shunt to help with hydrocephalus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there any treatments for sle other than taking steroids and other medicines?
- Are there any other symptoms associated with pandas episodes?
- Are there ways to prevent nausea and vomiting with leukemia?
- What are the laws with tattooing and hepatitis c are there any laws?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free