Doctor insights on:
Witch Hazel Suppositories
Hemorrhoid grade 3, bleeds for weeks/months when pushed back, needs to heal: low fiber a few days? Witch hazel wipes? No constipation, good shape.
Get them fixed: Your will continue to have problems if you have grade 3 hemorrhoids (which you describe)over time symptoms only get worse. Any creams, diet are no the solution for recurrent prolapsing internal hemorrhoids see a colon and rectal surgeon and have them treated either with rbl or surgery depending on the exact anatomy. Hope this helps. ...Read more
Spouse has what appears to be hemorrhoid. Tried baths, PrepH, witch hazel, Advil, high fiber. Grossly uncomfortable. Any suggestions?
Variety of things: Witch hazel is a well used home remedy (when i was a kid, a bottle of distilled was in every medicine cabinet). The herb is astringent and anti-inflammatory, and is used topically for a variety of skin problems (acne, itchy or oily skin) on wounds and bruises, and more. It constricts capillaries beneath the skin, so many people swear by it for puffy eyes. ...Read more
Witch Hazel: Yes. Of course. It is used by millions of people daily. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does witch hazel work on hemorrhoids?
- Natural witch hazel for yeast infections
- Can pregnant women use witch hazel?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tucks witch hazel pads
- Witch hazel for hyperpigmentation
- Witch hazel
- Should i buy witch hazel liquid or prep h for my hemorrhoids
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online