Doctor insights on:
Will Your Thyroid Make You Pass Out
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can azo standard make you pass your drug test?
- Can high blood pressure make you pass out and faint?
- Will prednisone make your hair fall out
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can your thyroid make you crazy?
- Can a bone spur in your neck cause you to pass out?
- Can your slow thyroid make you sweat?
- Can high blood pressure make you pass out or is that a tia?
- Can you make your mucus plug come out?