Doctor insights on:
Will Vagisil Wipes Take Away Vaginal Odor
No: Bacterial vaginal infecton will not be 'wiped away" with vagisil wipes, as the infection is inside the vagina and needs to be treated in that fashion. Moreover, many of these "feminine deoderant type" products contain perfume or irritants to the vulva when used repetively. ...Read more
Douche: I would try regular douching for a few days. If vagisil is not working try 1 tablespoon vinegar in a cup of warm water twice a day. Be sure you don't have a retained tampon which can cause persistent odor. If this persists see your doctor, as you may have a vaginal infection. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
This is slightly personal? What kind of travel supplies should I have for vaginal odor. Douche, wipes, wash?
Depends upon cause: Vaginal odor can have many causes. Before you leave, check with your doctor to make sure you don't have an infection causing the odor. If this is a common problem for you and not due to an infection bring along moist towlettes or travel bar of mild soap and wash cloth in a plastic bag so that you can wash up freuqently. Douches can actually make the problem worse. Avoid perfumed products too. ...Read more
Not directly: Night sweats are often a symptom of menopause, which i presume you are in. The changes of menopause can cause changes in the ph of your vagina, which would result in odor. While night sweats won't directly cause vaginal odor, both may be the result of the menopause. Have your gyn assess you for other causes of vaginal odor like bacterial vaginosis. ...Read more
I have vaginal odor that smells like chlorine . I got tested and also took the pills for BV and it still won't go away. What's wrong with me?
19yo female w noticeable flat raised warts on vulva, strong vaginal odor, decreased libido, doesn't get wet. Possible conditions? Should bf stay away?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long will it take for a small sebaceous cyst take to go away on its own?
- How long will it take for my gingivitis to go away?
- Can i take amoxicillin to get rid of my foul odor and vaginal discharge?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long will it take for the hair growing on arm with cast on to go away?
- How long will it take for shingles to go away?
- How long will it take for herpes to go away?
- How long will it take for ovarian cyst to go away?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free