Doctor insights on:
Will Treatment Affect Ability Speak Fertility
Many reasons: There are many reasons for infertility treatment failing. Human reproduction itself is a very inefficient process and even in young fertile couples only 1 in 4 or 5 attempts will result in a baby. Many couples quit before that get to the treatment they need. Apart from that, the most common reasons are abnormalities in the eggs or sperm, stress and technical difficulties related to ivf. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Don't know: I don't think anyone is keeping statistics. However, foreign clinics especially in India are increasing in numbers and size. Treatment cycles are less expensive but the cost of travel and the time off work may make it just as costly as in the US. There are not as many rules and guidelines in other countries so you may not find the same quality of care. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Shouldn't be: Fertility treatment if done properly should not be risky at all. What you need to do is find out what is causing you to not produce eggs. Then determine what your treatment options are and what is your likelyhood of achieving a success pregnancy. Again fertility treatment should not be risky. ...Read more
My husband and I visited a fertility center, after series of test, we were told he had low spem count (10 m) and that treatment recommended is IVF ?
When docs say treatment for crps (mild to moderate depending on day) should be initiated immediately- do they mean pt to keep the functional ability?
Active PT minimum: Active pt plus passive pt plus topical medicated cream to start; they add oral medications next (if needed), and then sympathetic blocks, if nothing else helps. But nothing will work without active pt at home. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will fundoplication affect ability breathe
- Antihistamine affect ability hear
- Does height affect ability in sports?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does caffeine affect the bodys ability to absorb iron?
- How does antihistamine affect your ability to hear?
- Will scarring on my nipples affect my ability to breastfeed
- Does having a lumpectomy affect my ability to exercise?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free