Doctor insights on:
Will Topical Medication Lose Effectiveness Over Time
My son has a random rash, red & bumpy, under each armpit. It's sensitive. What topical medication can I put on it to relieve his discomfort?
A non fungal hairy tongue that is only an elongated filiform papilla. Is there any way to clear the tongue with topical medication; scrapers/etc don't?
Elongated papilla: Other than the unsightly nature of the elongated papilla, there is nothing medically i can recommend for you to get rid of them. I tell my patients to brush their tongue and use tongue rakes to try to break them off and not make them so noticeable. If you smoke they will be very annoying as they will be black and unsightly. I wish there was a better treatment. Good luck and good health. ...Read more
Can topical medication (benzoyl peroxide, ceraVe moisturizing lotion, and physical based sunscreen) worsen/cause anxiety or any mental health issues?
No: No, topical medications should not affect mental health, other than improve it when symptoms they are treating are improving. ...Read more
What would a good OTC topical medication be to use on the labia following a yeast infection that has been treated with diflucan. The labia is blister?
Can atenolol lose its effectiveness over time?Like can the body get used to it and therefore the drug loses its effectiveness?
Cialis not working: Hi aa30, I am not a great supporter of Cialis because I think it is overkill to use a drug daily for an event that occurs once or twice a month and lasts 10 mins if you are very skilled. In addition, you raise a good point that the body eventually develops some tolerance to everything with passage of time. I agree ! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will muscle weakness from a pinched nerve reverse itself over time
- What types of foods will give more energy over a longer period of time?
- Will birth control pills lose their effectiveness if i take vitamin b 6
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you gradually lose your ability to perceive color over time as an adult?
- Will spicy food damage taste buds over a long period of time
- How much weight will you lose after beginning adhd medication?
- Will a glass of red wine at bed time help you lose weight
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free