Doctor insights on:
Will The Needle Or Iv Hurt During The Trigger Point Injections
I get trigger point injections for spasms related to cerv. Spondyl. Doc said when needle went in, muscle felt like gristle. Why would that be?
Yes: Query is whether trigger point injections can ameliorate fibromyalgia pain. Trigger points are able to be detected by sensitive touch, ultrasound, chemical and blood flow changes, and oxygen deficits. Trigger points seem to be effectively reversed by massage, trigger point injections, and acupuncture. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It depends on what: Solution is used. If it is only lidocaine or mixture of saline and lido it can done monthly. But if there is steroid mix within, then should be much less frequent and I do not advocate for any steroid use as it really doesn't provide any additional benefit base on current medical evidence. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will the needle or iv hurt during the colposcopy
- Is trigger point injections safe during pregnancy?
- Will the needle or iv hurt during the lumbar sympathetic block
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will the needle or iv hurt during the lumbar mri with dye
- Breastfeeding and trigger point injections
- Trigger point injection therapy
- Trigger point injections for migraines
- Talk to a pain management specialist online for free