Doctor insights on:
Will Tattoo Scars Arms Motorcycle Accident
Tattoos on your breasts, or elsewhere, will not have any effect on your pregnancy or on breastfeeding your new baby. It may not be a good idea to get a new tattoo during pregnancy or while breastfeeding, because of the small risk of infection from the small breaks in the skin that ...Read more
How do I treat my road rash. I got into a motorcycle accident yesterday i can't sleep my whole right arm is cut or burnt. How can I shower/sleep?
simple treatment: You have impaired the protective covering of your body namely your skin. You need to remove as much of the foreign bodies embedded in the arm as you can. Then applying a topical antibiotic ointment daily to protect the open areas and then covering with nonadherent dressings and applying a gentle compressive wrap will help quite a bit. ...Read more
I broke my right arm in a motorcycle accident. Both bones were snapped in half. I had surgery. How long until I can smoke tobacco again? In 2 weeks?
Up to 12 months: Depending on the extent of the original injury, scar tissue may remodel itself and take up to 12 months before settling into its final appearance. ...Read more
I broke my arm in half in a motorcycle accident. Both bones snapped in half. I had surgery. How long until I can smoke tobacco again? In 2 weeks?
Last week I was in a motorcycle accident I wasn't hurt but do have a deep cut, how to stop scarring?
I've got a keloid scar below my knee and I'm considering getting a tattoo on my arm. Would keloid develop on my arm if I get a tattoo there ?
I recently had a tattoo done to my upper arm. I have some deep ingrown hair scars in the same area, will tazorac (tazarotene) distort the tattoo in any way?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will a tattoo hide the scars on my arms from a motorcycle accident
- Avoid scar cut leg motorcycle accident
- Shoulder motorcycle accident
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i avoid a big scar from the cut on my leg after a motorcycle accident?
- I was in a motorcycle accident and i have headaches
- Lip motorcycle accident face injury
- Achilles tendon injury motorcycle accident
- Talk to a dermatologist online