Doctor insights on:
Will Sperm Ejaculated Full Hysterectomy
Could you tell me what happens to sperm after it's ejaculated into a woman who's had a full hysterectomy?
Spills out of: The vagina, maybe a tiny bit is absorbed. ...Read more
Hi, I had a full hysterectomy several years ago. I have been married for nearly 30 years and during sex with my husband there was a horrible smell coming from my vagina. What could be the cause of this? Also, how long can it take for semen to fully lea
Here are some ...: A 30-yr experience indicates a non-detrimental event; that's great. As to how soon the smell may fade, it would be personally unique due to individual variation in smell sensitivity and specificity. So, your personal repetitive experience should be you most reliable answer to fit your personal situation. Academically, I could have remembered any known study was specifically designed to answer this ...Read more
Yes: In the vagina.Get a more detailed answer ›
What will happen to the sperms on enjuculation, where does it go after bilateral salpingo oophrectomy by total hysterectomy?
I had hysterectomy 20 years ago. I have white eggs discharge since then. Like sperm odor, no itching or burning. Is that normal?
Sexually active: Well possible if you are sexually active. Could have the ejaculate. So just very good hygiene. If persists see your doctor for an exam ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Where will the sperm go if you had a hysterectomy
- Can i insert ejaculated sperm into vagina to get pregnant?
- Will inserting sperm in vagina with hand get you pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What will urologists do for low sperm count?
- Will a kidney stone cause low sperm count
- My boyfriend has hardlys any sperm when he ejaculates is this a bad thing
- How long will sperm live in a cup?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free