Doctor insights on:
Will Sleeping On The Floor Cause You Have Problems With Sleep Patterns
Could sleeping on the floor 2 nights on my shoulde caused a pinched nerve? Had a week of dull pain. Having some weakness with lifting weights now also
Daytime sleeping: Hi DanishMO62 ~ no never. But ask why you have daytime somnolence. Is this due to sleep apnea? Excessive activity at night, (studying, social media, TV etc) or other possible cause. Probably good thing to go for a checkup with your doc! But sleep wont harm you if you are not driving a car or doing any other hazardous activity. thx ...Read more
Sleeping: If you are not used to it,sleeping during the day instead of at night requires significant adjustment and getting used to it. Many people with night jobs do quite well sleeping during the day. ...Read more
No: the does not have a favorite side or predisposition. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does taking levothyroxine cause problems with your sleep patterns?
- Can venlafaxine lead to problems with interrupted sleep patterns?
- Could rem sleep patterns cause muscle twitching
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sleeping on the floor good
- Floor sleeping mat
- Sleeping on the floor benefits
- Kids sleeping on the floor
- Does ambien cause problems with sleep patterns and dreaming?