Doctor insights on:
Will Shoes Cause Nail Fungal
Why is my toenail darkening on the sides? Only one toe has a nail that's turning dark in the corner. Is it a sign of a fungus or caused by my shoes?
Dark toenails: Dark lines in toenails of African Americans is often a result of genetics, but can also be triggered by chronic minor trauma, such as shoes as you have mentioned. Fungal infections of the toenails is usually characterized by yellowing, thickening and flaking. ...Read more
I have recurring ingrown toenails on my big toe. Did shoes cause this? My pedicurist removes the edge but it always returns. The nail is also thicker?
Aggrevate probably: Chronic ingrown toenails usually will require surgical correction if they persist. This can be performed in the office under local and usually without much, if any, down time. Have you podiatrist evaluate you problem and discuss options. Dr l. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Domestic pomalion dog causes rabies through touches the shoes by his nails? if i am received full vaccination course of anti rabies vaccine last month
My feet smell awful. I take great care of my feet, socks and shoes.The doctor said there is not any fungal infection. What may cause this bad smell?
Fungal infection: Some people are more prone genetically to fungal infections. ...Read more
Taking Lamisil 250mg/ day 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off to treat a fungal finger nail infection. Can cause loss of taste, hearing, liver damage, etc?
Yes: There are significant side effects of this medicine.Be sure ur pcp is closely following your progress. ...Read more
Could chronic fungal infection on foot and in nails cause polyclonal gammapathy pr low grade HPV on uvula? Doc can't find out why I have it.
Polyclonal gammopath: Hypergammaglobulinemia resulting from an increased production of several different immunoglobulins and usually attributable to persistent, high level exposure to antigens; occur in a wide variety of infectious, inflammatory, and immune-mediated diseases. Like other lab tests has little meaning without knowing the clinical context in which it is occurring. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will sweaty shoes cause nail fungal infections
- Causes and symptoms of nail fungal infection
- Will my black nail grow back normally slammed car door on it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should i do if my toenail fell off due to a fungal nail infection?
- I slammed my finger in a door what can i do to save my nail will it regrow fast
- Treating bumps associated with a yeast infection
- Will a lower back injury cause pain in the abdomen and groin area
- Talk to a dermatologist online