Doctor insights on:
Will Shoe Inserts Tendonitis
Is it possible that i'll get Achilles tendonitis when I do the exercise mountain climbers and other jumping exercise. Without shoes?
Possibly: It is possible. I would however that you really should use cross training or similar shoes when exercising to avoid just those issues. ...Read more
Can ankle tendonitis pain be pretty severe? Also have swelling. Taking shoe on and off hurts. I don't drive-have to walk! Could a brace help?
Clogs: Clogs with a lift or any supportive show with an open back (not slippers) with a small lift to relieve the stretch from walking. However, this lifestyle modification won't definitive treat the problem. See a physician for further treatment and advanced modalities. Best of luck! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Will wearing a more supportive shoe rather than a minimalist shoe help with tendinitis/ankles problems?
It depends: Most doctors will recommend supportive over minimalist shoes. There is some debate that minimalist shoes with less support strengthen foot and leg muscles. Talk to a podiatrist, as to what might be best for you, taking into account your foot type and mechanics. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I'm pigeon toed, will this cause me any problems later on? Do i need corrective shoes? I have achilles. Tendinitis recently, could this be the cause?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will shoe inserts help with my posterior tibial tendonitis
- Will shoe inserts help if i have flat feet
- Shoe inserts for achilles tendonitis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have tendonitis in my right ankle how long will it take to heal
- The best running shoes for patellar tendonitis
- Best shoes for achilles tendonitis
- Best running shoes for achilles tendonitis
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free