Doctor insights on:
Will Serostem Help Me Gain Weight
Perhaps, but risky: Serostim is a human growth hormone used in a variety of conditions of inadequate growth or wasting syndromes such as in HIV patients. As such, it may help you gain weight, but it carries with it much risk. Unless you have a medical reason to use it, i wouldn't recommend it. Better to work on taking in more healthy calories. Here is a link for more info: http://www.Drugs.Com/cdi/serostim.Html. ...Read more
This is an ...: ...unusual medication. It is the brand name of a growth hormone product and should not be used by anyone unless they are under CLOSE supervision by a physician. The concentration of Serostim (human growth hormone) in the blood deteriorates by 1/2 in 3 to 5 hours, but the activity of the drug in the body can last 12 to 48 hours. Continue to work with your doctor for further questions. Good wishes:) ...Read more
Yes, absolutely: Hi. Taking growth hormone replacement for growth hormone deficiency has no influence or bearing on taking antibiotics for a bacterial infection. As an aside, your doctor or pharmacist could have answered this for you quickly and easily. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What happens if I take serostim (human growth hormone) as a bodybuiling supplement, what side effects can I expect?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will boost plus help me gain weight
- What foods can help me gain weight?
- Will drinking ensure help me gain weight
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can ensure help me gain weight?
- Would folic acid help me gain weight
- Will ensure plus help me gain weight
- What can i take to help me gain weight?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free