Doctor insights on:
Will Salt Water Irritate
I had a molar extracted a week ago I've been rinsing with salt water when can I start using Listerine?
Could salt water from ocean or even the beach irritate throat? Only hurts on right side of throat.
Not likely the salt: Ocean water & sea air have other things than salt that might irritate, but a moderate strength salt water solution gargle is actually soothing for many sore throats. If it is more than mildly painful, you might want to visit a physician for a rx. Strep throat is good to rule out or treat. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Refractive index: The easiest explanation is that human eyes are "built" to work in air. Water bends light waves more than air does, and our eyes need a layer of air in front of them in order to focus. That its why a pair of goggles helps you see under water. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will drinking salt water get rid of mouth ulcers
- Will using a salt water nasal spray help prevent developing a perforated septum
- Will gargling with salt water help strep throat
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If i drink salt water will my blood pressure go up
- Will gargling with salt water help a sore throat
- Does salt water help wounds heal?
- Scabies salt water
- Will gargling with salt water irritate acid reflux