Doctor insights on:
Will Prenatal Vitamins Make You Gain Weight
I was wondering is it alright to take prenatal vitamins and GNC weight gainer 1850 together to gain weight?
GNC: Healthtap Doctors are asked not to endorse specific brands or product lines. ...Read more
No: Prenatal vitamin tablets or capsules have almost no calories, so they do not cause weight gain. Children's gummy vitamins, if taken at "adult" doses, could add 40-80 calories a day to a person's total daily caloric intake. Some "vitamin" beverages have a lot of calories. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No you do not loose: No you do not loose weight by taking prenatal vitamins. ...Read more
Can taking prenatal vitamins make you put on weight? Been taking them for almost a month and my clothes are starting to get small next period 3rd dec
On prenatal vitamins. Is it safe to take xenical or qsymia (phentermine and topiramate). My BMI is 30 and mybe 1 reason why i can't get pregnant. Height 5'7 weight 192.Need help?
Ideally with 5-MTHF: Most prenatals are fairly similar but there's a subtle yet important difference. About 30% of people can't convert Folic Acid to its active form, l-5-mthf, so to be on the safe side it's best to take one with that form like prenatal nutrients (pure encapsulations) , basic prenatal (thorne) or prenatal pro (designs for health). These also have biotin, which is important, & natural e, not synthetic. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Prenatal vitamins make you gain weight
- Do prenatal vitamins make u gain weight?
- Will prenatal vitamins make me gain weight
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do prenatal vitamins help you gain weight?
- Will vitamins make you gain weight
- Vitamins that make you gain weight
- Do vitamin tablets make you gain weight?
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free