Doctor insights on:
Will Plan B Stop Your Period
I took plan b on the 15th of february.. i got my period for 2 weeks and it is yet to stop. is this normal? what can i do to ease bleeding ?
EmergencyBirthContro: Plan B is one of many brands of emergency contraception or birth control. Abnormal bleeding is a well known side effect of this and all hormonal medications. With regular birth control pills, we ask that you give yourself 3mo to get used to pill. Obviously, Plan B is just one time pill but you'll need to wait for it work itself out. See your doc or go to ER if feeling weak, lightheaded, faint etc ...Read more
I took plan b and then missed two periods and now i have my period but it was really light for a week and now it wont stop and it's gotten heavier?
Plan b taken on day 8 of period will it work?Stop ovulation? our condom broke had fluid but not full ejaculation.
Plan B: The plan N would be as effective at whatever point you are in your cycle. However there is no plan that is 100% ...Read more
What happens if you take plan b while on your period? will it stop my period? is there any chance i could still get pregnant?
I took Plan B about a day or two before my period. My period came about 2-3 days late. It was a normal flow , & now this brown discharge won't stop .?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does plan b stop your period?
- Can plan b stop your period?
- Taking plan b on your period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can the plan b pill delay your period?
- Can taking plan b delay your period?
- Can taking plan b affect your period?
- How does plan b affect your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free