Doctor insights on:
Will Ovulate Femara
Most likely: Femara is the brand name for the drug letrozole, which is an aromatase inhibitor. This kind of drug blocks production of estrogen, making the body think it should create a surge of hormones like those that prompt ovulation. Letrozole is sometimes used in women being treated for infertility to induce ovulation. In post-menopausal women, ovulation will not occur, and Letrozole has other uses. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Took Femara from cycle day 5 to cycle day 9 and I got a positive ovulation test on cycle day 10. Is it possible to ovulate sooner on femara?
Help pls, I was on femara from cycle 5 to cycle 9, got positive ovulation test on cycle 10, had intercourse every day but still no sign of ovulation.
Trust the test: Sometimes you can't tell when you ovulate. There isn't always a reliable sign. The best thing to do is to rely on the ovulation prediction test and have intercourse for two nights after it turns positive. Your doc may sometimes order an progesterone level around day 21 to see if you ovulated. Best wishes! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will i ovulate while on femara
- Will plan b work if i'm ovulating
- If i am ovulating will morning after pill work
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If i ovulate early will my period be early
- After a hysterectomy will a woman still ovulate
- When will i start ovulation after i stop birth control
- When will i ovulate after a missed period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free