Doctor insights on:
Will Ovarian Polyps Cause Weight Gain
I have been told I have enlarged uterus and fibroids and polyps can either these cause weight gain and pain?
How do ovarian cysts cause weight gain? It's listed as a symptom everywhere and i'm experiencing it since being diagnosed w/ 2 small cysts.
They do not : Ovarian cysts do not cause weight gain. Perhaps you are reading something about polycystic ovarian syndrome. In this case many women who struggle with weight gain also have multiple small ovarian follicles referred to as polycystic ovaries. This is not the same thing as having an ovarian cyst. If you're struggling with weight gain please investigate other causes. ...Read more
Mirtazapibe works really well for me however I've heard so many stories. is it just what you eat that causes weight gain or is their something in the?
Yes: Like many oral contraceptives, Apri can cause increased weight and appetite. Discuss with pcp/gyn whether a different oc might have less effect on weight. Watch caloric intake. Drink water before meal to reach satiety more quickly. Exercise 20-30 minutes daily to counter added weight. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Stress leads to +lbs: Stress leads to a number of various changes in the body that can cause weight gain. Stress increases cortisol levels which can increase the amount of weight around the waistline. Also, most people eat poorly under stress which increases weight. Stress also causes insomnia which often leads to overeating during the day. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will polyps cause weight gain
- Can uterine polyps cause weight gain?
- Uterine polyps weight gain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does an ovarian cyst cause weight gain?
- Can ovarian cysts cause weight gain?
- Do complex ovarian cysts cause weight gain?
- Do ovarian cysts cause bloating and weight gain?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free