Doctor insights on:
Will My Emotions Return To Normal After Pregnancy
Yes: It only takes about 2 weeks for the pregnancy hormones to leave your body during which time 66% of postpartum women will experience "baby blues." a minority of these women will go on to have postpartum depression. Risk factors include prior history of depression, baby admitted to nicu. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
How long does it take for the hormones from birth control pills to return to normal after years? What are the chances of pregnancy lapsing a month?
How long does it take for all pregnancy hormones and side effects to return to normal
After birth? E.g relaxin ... won't be breast feeding . Thanks
Absolutely: Pregnancy is very stressful. Plus there are a lot of major hormone changes and fluctuations. This can produce a lot of volatility of mood and emotions. It's a normal tendency, so it's important to have someone to talk to, to talk through things and let you get it off your chest. It's normal to feel overwhelmed sometimes, but you need to talk to someone about it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Pregnancy can be very emotional as hormonal changes occur not to mention the stress and anxiety that comes along with work, being a wife/girlfriend, everyday issues, etc. Being emotional is very common. If your emotions become too severe, than seek medical help from a dr. Good luck to you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My prolactin level 33 ( n up to 29.9) I am on bromocreptine 2.5 mg , when my level may return normal? Is this a cause of delayed second pregnancy?Or n
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When will my bowels return to normal after a colonoscopy
- How rapidly should my systolic pressure return to normal after exercise?
- Uterus returning to normal after childbirth
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should it take my body to return to normal after egg retrieval?
- Heart rate return to normal after exercise
- Blood pressure after exercise and returning to a normal rate
- Normal vision return to after lasik surgery
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online