Doctor insights on:
Will My Dr Strip My Membranes At 37 Weeks
It's best to wait.: Many women feel "done" being pregnant by 37 weeks when they have reached full term. That being said, given the choice between a healthy baby and one with a chance of having serious medical issues, most would agree not to do anything. So most doctors will avoid stripping membranes before 39 weeks due to this potential risk unless there is a medical reason that outweighs the risk. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Possibly: Discuss it with your doctor.Get a more detailed answer ›
Just ask: Just ask your doctor at your next appointment. ...Read more
Can i ask my doctor to give me a membrane sweep at 37 weeks. I'm 3 CM already how likely is he to agree to one n what r the chances of it working?
Discuss it: You can certainly discuss it with your doctor. He/she will give you the pros and cons of the procedure. ...Read more
37 weeks 3 days pregnant, had a membrane sweep 2 days ago, on and off contractions for 3 days, now experiencing low back pain. Could labor be starting?
Depends: Childbirth at 37 weeks, unless due to labor, still carries some risks of prematurity, including the baby has a greater chance of being in the nicu after birth. Some children may not do as well in school. If it is the result of the natural onset of labor then the risks would be the same as delivering at 39-40 weeks. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will my doctor strip my membranes at 37 weeks
- Will my doctor strip my membranes at 37 weeks 5 days
- If i ask would they strip membranes at 37 weeks
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will the doctor strip my membrane at 39 weeks
- Will my doctor strip my membranes at 39 weeks
- Is it safe to strip my membrance at 37 weeks?
- Membrane sweep at 37 weeks
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online