Doctor insights on:
Will Marijuana Show Up On A Cholesterol Blood Test
Yes: If they are specifically testing for it. Cotinine, the main metabolite of nicotine, is generally tested for in urine, where it is present in larger amounts than in blood and is easier to find. However, it can be detected in blood as well. If you are a smoker, the easiest way to "beat" the test is to stop smoking! please consider stopping and getting help doing it if you need to. ...Read more
Wouldn't think so: In most states you must sign a specific consent for any drug test unless it is an obvious part of a pre-employment physical. Pre-surgical tests are done basically to prove your blood shows no signs of a hidden problem and you are not at extra risk from the surgery. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Continine test: Hi Zkrishnan, if you are past the smoking stage on chantix and have been off nicotine for a couple weeks, then your nicotine test should be negative. Chantix contains verenicline, which can act like nicotine but is not picked up on a nicotine test. Hope that helps ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If tested for.: This would depend on the setting of the physical. In some settings, such as on admission to a psychiatric unit, urine or blood screening for substances is ordered. A routine physical exam, however, usually does not include testing for substances. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: There are specific tests for components of marijuana that will be detectable in blood and urine after use. If you are applying for certain types of jobs and they will test you for 'drugs of abuse' then you should not have used marijuana for several weeks prior to testing, just to be sure the tests will be negative. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does marijuana show up on a drug test?
- Does marijuana chemical show up in cbc blood tests?
- Does marijuana show up on a blood test for diabetes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does marijuana show up on a routine blood test?
- Does marijuana show up on a cbc test and a tsh test?
- Will continue test show up from marijuana use
- Does marijuana use show up in a cholesterol test?
- Does smoking marijuana show up on an hba1c test?