Doctor insights on:
Will Make Hip Joints
No: No.Get a more detailed answer ›
Rare complications: A total hip is a major surgery that can result in complications. While rare (less than 1/100) these can include, infections requiring implant removal, dislocations, nerve damage, persistent pain, blood clots, and even death. Complications can be kept at a minimum by seeing a hip specialist with experience that can share his complication rates with you. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Humming/buzzing sensation deep in the hip joint? This is new... Can there be one cause for similar feelings in many places at dif times?
I want to know if it's possible to cause a lot of soft tissue damage to a hip joint from falling on it. What tests should I get done to treat the pain?
Get a diagnosis: With persistent pain in the hip after a fall the first step is to be evaluated by a physician. An x-ray to evaluate for fracture would be a good idea. Possibly just a contusion or trochanteric bursitis. Hip pain can also be from a back injury. Not possible to diagnose without evaluation and a work up. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will tramadol make you gain weight
- How long will tylenol pm make you sleep?
- Will loratadine make you sleepy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will the fat in olives make you gain weight
- Will dental cleaning make my teeth whiter
- Will thc make you fail a tobacco test
- Will kidney stones make my bladder feel full
- Will heating pad on stomach make you lose weight