Doctor insights on:
Will Loratadine Make You Sleepy
My throat feels dry, have 37.5 temperature and sleepiness, after having loratadine 10 mg. and phenylephrine 5mg. together. Is that normal?
Can be related but: The 37.5 temp may be normal unless you have an underlying illness as the reason to take the meds. Temperature normall ranges are like a Bell Shaped Curve and you are in the normal curve. Loratidine is an antihistamine and this could dry you and make you sleepy. The phenylephrine may actually have a different effect. In essence this all appears normal and physiological. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I am currently at an altitude of just under 1km I have a headache, difficult to breathe, dizzy and sleepy. On quatiapine sertraline and loratadine?
See doctor: Although your symptoms are suggestive of high altitude sickness, the 1 km altitude does not usually provoke HAS. The prudent thing to do is to get back to sea level even though I believe that your symptoms are unlikely to be related to the altitude. Can you possibly be dehydrated? See doctor if problem persists or worsens. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does loratadine make you sleepy?
- Will steroids make you sleepy
- Does claritin make you sleepy?
- Does acetaminophen make you sleepy?
- Can antibiotics make you sleepy?
- Will heating pad on stomach make you lose weight
- Does benadryl make you sleepy?
- Will prenatal vitamins make you gain weight
- Talk to a neurologist online