Doctor insights on:
Will Loratadine Make You Sleepy
My throat feels dry, have 37.5 temperature and sleepiness, after having loratadine 10 mg. and phenylephrine 5mg. together. Is that normal?
Can be related but: The 37.5 temp may be normal unless you have an underlying illness as the reason to take the meds. Temperature normall ranges are like a Bell Shaped Curve and you are in the normal curve. Loratidine is an antihistamine and this could dry you and make you sleepy. The phenylephrine may actually have a different effect. In essence this all appears normal and physiological. ...Read more
Depends on person: While the typical half-life of zipiclone is six hours, this is variable from person to person. Older people, those with liver disease, or those who have also taken alcohol or any other sedating substance often find that zopiclone has a much stronger and longer lasting effect, sometimes to the point of interfering with breathing. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does loratadine make you sleepy?
- Will steroids make you sleepy
- Does claritin make you sleepy?
- Does acetaminophen make you sleepy?
- Can antibiotics make you sleepy?
- Will heating pad on stomach make you lose weight
- Does benadryl make you sleepy?
- Will walking make you hemorrhoids worse
- Talk to a neurologist online for free