Doctor insights on:
Will It Help If I Move To A Warmer Climate
Is it reasonable for a doctor to recommend somebody with severe chronic pain syndrome to move to a warmer climate?
Yes: The reason why elderly people tend to be “snowbirds” , is that they feel better in warm weather. In my observations, it is the combination of cold and fluctuating air pressure but causes increased pain. Warm climates, such as the desert, have less changes in both temperature and air pressure. We are all familiar with people that can predict a storm coming by increased joint pain. ...Read more
Allergies: Yes, it will depend what you are allergic to. ...Read more
Allergy: Everybody is different. You may or may not develop allergy because of cold climate. ...Read more
No: Sorry no I have never heard of this. ...Read more
No: Osteoarthrtis is a disease with degenatives changes in the cartilages. Some people experience pain some don t . When people move to a warmer or even a colder enviroment , a change occurs and people feel better , but when the individual gets acostumed to the new enviroment , symptoms occur again. The signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis will not differ in different climatic regions. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If i take aspirin with the medication ambien will it help to fall asleep better
- Can i wait to get a dental implant or will teeth move if bruxism?
- Will it help me to lose weight if i eat vegetables
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How dangerous is it to drink a beer or so if i take sleeping pills?
- Will i lose my nail if i hit it with a hammer
- What does it mean if i have a shooting pain from my hip to knee?
- If mom has a cold how can i prevent my newborn from getting it to
- I have to clear my throat often will it help if i talk more or talk louder