Doctor insights on:
Will Iodine Help High Blood Pressure Or Is It Bad For It
I m having high blood pressure . Arround 160/90.. I am feeling lightheadness all time .My age is 24 . Its feel really bad :-(?
Get worked up: You need a full evaluation including a check for renal artery stenosis, aldosteronoma, pheochromocytoma and some others. Until this is completed, there's no addressing why you are light-headed. If your personal physician will not pursue this aggressively, then get a consultation. Best wishes. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
Im a 57 year old women and my BP is 88 over 59, good or bad? Im treated on meds for high blood pressure now, take meds daily
Does pot cause high blood pressure momentarily or long term? And is this bad or the same as exercising ?
Pot causing hypertes: pot causing hypertension.It is badGet a more detailed answer ›
Neither: There is little data that bittermelon is good or bad for hbp patients. ...Read more
I am currently taking meds for high blood pressure , but recently I have had cravings for salt. Why is this? Is this a bad combination?
Sometimes: Some nuts have more cholesterol and fat in them than others. They can cause higher cholesterol and result in deposition of cholesterol in the arterial walls like any foods with higher cholesterol. So eat all foods in moderation. High BP is not helped by eating foods higher in cholesterol. ...Read more
Fluid retention.: Salt causes fluid retention because the sodium is higher and it causes the serum osmolality to be higher, which brings in more water to the vessels of the body. This makes the blood pressure higher and the body must excrete more fluid to get it lower. So salt intake must be minimal. It also helps to give a diuretic as this increases urine exretion and so lowers blood pressure. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it common for high blood pressure to cause heart attack or stroke?
- Is it bad for you to be on blood pressure medicine for years?
- Is it worse to have high blood pressure or low blood pressure?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is bad to masturbate when you have sinusitis or does it help clear your sinuses?
- Today i ate too much peanut butter will i be fat and is it bad for health
- Is too much vitamin k bad for those with high blood pressure?
- Is saltwater swimming bad for people with high blood pressure?
- Talk to a cardiologist online