Doctor insights on:
Will I Ovulate While On Femara
Most likely: Femara is the brand name for the drug letrozole, which is an aromatase inhibitor. This kind of drug blocks production of estrogen, making the body think it should create a surge of hormones like those that prompt ovulation. Letrozole is sometimes used in women being treated for infertility to induce ovulation. In post-menopausal women, ovulation will not occur, and Letrozole has other uses. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Took Femara (letrozole) from cycle day 5 to cycle day 9 and I got a positive ovulation test on cycle day 10. Is it possible to ovulate sooner on femara (letrozole)?
I was on femara (letrozole) from 5 to 9 day and got two positive ovulation test 9 days apart. Am confused?
No: You must ovulate (even on femur) to have a period, if you do not ovulate your period will not start spontaneously. good wishes. ...Read more
Is it good to have intercourse every day after taking femara, (letrozole) still I don't know when I ovulate?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will ovulate femara
- Can i drink a glass of wine while taking femara?
- Is it okay to take ranitidine while on femara?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you drink beer while taking femara?
- Can i go swimming while ovulating?
- Can you safely take cold medication while taking femara?
- How can i tell if im ovulating while breastfeeding?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free