Doctor insights on:
Will I Notice Thyroid Medication Work Immediately
I have noticed myself having puffiness around my eyes and legs swellings especially on waking up in the morning.Can this be signs of thyroidism?
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will plan b work if i'm ovulating
- If i am ovulating will morning after pill work
- How long does thyroid medication take to work?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long will i be out of work after surgery for an anal fistula?
- How long will i need off work after an adult circumcision?
- How much time will i need to take off of work after my gallbladder surgery?
- Should i take thyroid medication before tsh blood test
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free