Doctor insights on:
Will I Have To Wait To Be Stitched After Birth
Hi doctor. Im a 22year old lady who gave birth to a wonderful baby girl on july 2011. To cut the question short, i didn't get stitches after birth of m?
How many weeks do I have to wait after a vaginal birth to take a bath not shower if I have stitches !
4 to 6 weeks: It depends on the extensiveness of the vaginal repair, but in general 4 to 6 weeks which encompasses the post partum period prior to the final check up exam. ...Read more
Takes time : Your stitches will gradually absorb over time. However, there might be areas of stitches that take longer and you can feel like it is "sticking you". I had this feeling with all of my episiotomy sutures with three kids! If there is increasing redness or fever then you need to be seen. Congrats on the baby! ...Read more
Is it possible for vaginal stitches after one year of giving birth? If a person didn't get stiches.
Yes: Normal especially if they used dissolvable stitches after childbirth. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long will i have to wait untill i can dance again after foot fracture?
- Will i be able to lift weights after i have surgery for gynecomastia
- How long will i have to be out of work or school after an egg retrieval?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will i be able to have children after my treatment for endometrial cancer
- How long do i have to wait to drink after taking a codeine?
- How long do i have to wait after drinking alcohol to take flu medicine?
- How long can i wait after a root canal to have tooth crowned?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online