Doctor insights on:
Will I Have To Wait To Be Stitched After Birth
Hi doctor. Im a 22year old lady who gave birth to a wonderful baby girl on july 2011. To cut the question short, i didn't get stitches after birth of m?
How many weeks do I have to wait after a vaginal birth to take a bath not shower if I have stitches !
At pediatrician's: The most accurate baby weight is done with an infant scale. Your physician or nurse will have one available and often will weigh your baby without an appt. A less accurate way is to have your own scale, weight yourself, and then hold the baby and weigh yourself again and calculate the difference. However most adult scales are not accurate for small weight changes. ...Read more
85% within 2 days : Vast majority of ivh (up to 85%) are seen during the first 2 days. Remaining can be detected almost all the time within 7 to 10 days. Occasionally, if there are any bleeding or clotting problems, trauma like shaken baby syndrome, brain infections etc can cause ivh even in older infants. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have irritated stitches after vaginal birth
- Infected stitches after birth
- Healing after birth stitches
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Stitches after birth itching
- Dissolvable stitches after birth
- How long do you have to wait after giving birth to exercise?
- How long can i wait to get stitches?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online